Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-21

Start up business for yourself high $

312 months?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: malka berry [mailto:merri<.....>jin@cooltoad.com]
> Sent: 21 March 2006 05:18
> To: Francina Ford
> Subject: Start up business for yourself high $
>
> Dear Bev,
>
> A while back I was let go from a job I held for 312 months would you
> believe.
>
> Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting me in
> this business.
> You have given me a exciting beginning on life. Already
> earning twice as
> much as I took home in my old job.
>
>
> I purchased for cash a New Lexus. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
> Having a great time in this profession. It is enjoyable and I
> am a hero to
> the courts and to my customers. What an exciting occupation to be in.
>
> Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
> beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can
> handle.
>
>
> I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
> employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
> appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
> like magic. Its
> so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..
>
> I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so. England and
> Canada this year.
>
> Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big
> it needs many
> more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.
>
> Sincerely,
> Karen O. Colorado
>
>
> This could be you!
>
> Advance to our web site below where we provide you more
> indepth facts about
> our system at 0 outlay or requirement. You do not have a
> thing to lose and a
> lot to profit.
>
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/realigned2134/
> Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to
> see location
>
>
>
> Then, if you are willing to run the chances, decided the boy,
> I will make
> the attempt to save you. But I must warn you that in case I
> find I can not
> support the weight of your bodies I shall drop one or both of
> you into the
> sea
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home