Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-21

From Ali.

Phishmonger...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ali Mamadu [mailto:chris<.....>madu@i12.com]
> Sent: 21 March 2006 10:05
> To: undisclosed-recipients:
> Subject: From Ali.
>
> My Dear,
> As you read this, I do not want you to feel sorry for me,
> because I believe in
> nature as no one lives forever.
>
> My name is Ali Mamadu, an Ethiopian born merchant in Dubai,
> the U.A.E. I have
> been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled all
> forms of medical
> treatment and right now I have only about few months to live
> according to
> medical experts, so I want to spend my final days here in England.
>
> I have not particularly live my life so well, as I never
> really cared for people
> (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I
> was never Generous
> or accomodative as I feel I should have been and only focused
> on my business as
> that was the only thing I cared for.
>
> Now I regret all these as I now know that there is more to
> life than just
> wanting to have or make all the wealth. I believe when God
> gives me a second
> chance to come to this world, I would live my life a
> different way from how I
> have lived it. Now that I will say there is nothing more to
> live for, I have
> willed and have given most of my properties and assets to my
> immediate and
> extended family members as well as a few close friends, which
> has brought upon
> my immediate family nothing but hatred and disunity due to
> their greed.
>
> For this reason, I have decided to distribute the remaining
> part of my wealth
> (Money) well secured with a Vault here in England to at least
> 20 different
> charity institutions with the help of a good and trustworthy
> individual, whom I
> shall reward handsomely with 20% from a total sum of US$12M
> for his devoted
> services.
>
> I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have
> decided to give
> alms to charity, as I want this to be one of the last good
> deeds I do on earth.
> I want to believe that you will be capable of handling this
> task for me.
> Please contact me immediately upon the receipt of my email.
>
> Thank you.
> Ali Mamadu.
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home