Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-21

If you wanna get into perfect form, then we've got the answer

Yeah, I'm overloaded with extra pds, actually. Slightly too many to really
fit in the new jacket I bought, actually, but I've got a good diet plan.
Eating less lard.

Thanks for the thought, though, avel.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: avel [mailto:gab<.....>le@redondomail.com]
> Sent: 20 March 2006 04:41
> To: Shenoun
> Cc: <.....>
> Subject: If you wanna get into perfect form, then we've got the answer
>
> Morning
>
> Just has somthing to ask for ya?
> You still want to on getting rid of those extra pds. I am 4 sure. of
> friendship as attempts to prevent him from reaching the top
> of the academic
> ladder.T.
>
> I used www.funnylooking<.....>krl.com/sdy/. I know that sometimes
> we all go
> through these times, but this place is for real. his
> paranoia parallels war
> in that after it is declared, no one is safe. Countries,
>
> as a router or bridge. The file server should be in such a way that it
> should be able to accept. ntrast. Glad my mom raised me well.
> Enough said.I
> stood shaking outside the room, slowly I shuffled through.
>
> Hope this helps,
> pedar
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home