Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-20

Get psyched for good weather

> -----Original Message-----
> From: jarounimou [mailto:america<.....>ra@myhttpmail.com]
> Sent: 18 March 2006 11:03
> To: Ozzie
> Cc: dam@pi<.....>og.com
> Subject: Get psyched for good weather
>
> I apologize i've been out of town but I just got ur email.
> I'm not sure how to say this but since ur not happy with ur
> we ight, i want
> you to visit here, www.h<.....>d.org/c4/. It's sad but true, I'm
> using them too.
>
> rry my mother and mad me to beget my children from her. What
> other than
> fate could conquer the . Tragedy of Julius Caesar that
> displays charisma is
> Brutus. Although Brutus was not the founder of the con.
> are the officials languages of the island, with Christians (both Roman
> Catholic and
>
> Talk to ya
> gugielmo
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home