Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-21

private memo!

Not any more, Mr Chin!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mr Daniel Chin [mailto:da<.....>inn77ktsh@netscape.net]
> Sent: 21 March 2006 15:48
> To: Mr Daniel Chin
> Subject: private memo!
> Importance: High
>
> Dear Friend,
> Compliments of the day!
>
> I got your contact on my private search for a reliable and
> trusted person to handle a transaction of this nature. I know
> that the contents of this Email might sound so strange, but I
> want to assure you that every word of it is true and
> Genuine.I am Mr Daniel Chin, credit officer of the AFC
> Merchant Bank.I have a concealed business suggestion for
> you.Before the plane crash of Macedonian's President and his
> Cabinet Members on February 26, 2004 , our Client Mile
> Krstevsk from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Macedonia and
> also a Business Man made a numbered fixed deposit for 12
> calendar months, with a value of Nine Million,Six Hundred
> Thousand United State Dollars($9.6Million) only in my
> branch.You can visit this website:
>
> http://an<.....>war.com/deliso/?articleid=2043
>
> After his death it was also discovered that Mile Krstevsk did
> not declare any next of kin in his official papers including
> the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in
> me the last time he was at my office that no one except me
> knew of his deposit in my Bank.So, Nine Million,Six Hundred
> Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my Bank and
> no one will ever come forward to claim it.
> What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my
> country at the expiration of 2years the funds will revert to
> the ownership of the Singapore Government if nobody applies
> to claim the funds.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to
> you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
> next of kin to Mile Krstevsk so that you will be able to
> receive his funds.
>
> WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
>
> I want you to know that I have had everything mapped out so
> that we shall come out successfully.I have contacted an
> Attorney that will prepare the necessary documentations that
> will back you up as the next of kin to Mile Krstevsk ,all
> that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide
> me with your Full Names and Address so that the Attorney can
> commence his job.After you have been made the next of kin,The
> Attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and
> secure the necessary approvals and letter of Authority in
> your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will
> be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in the
> matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the
> Attorney will prepare all the necessary documents according
> to the International Banking Laws.
>
> Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
> concerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to
> your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of
> 75% for me, 20% for you and 5%for any expenses incurred
> during the course of this Project.Should you be interested
> please send me your private phone and fax numbers for easy
> communication, you can write me via my private box
> thus:(dachinn77@netscape.net) and i will provide you with
> more details of this Project.
>
> Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mr Daniel Chin.
> AFC Merchant Bank
> Singapore.
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home