Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-20

FW: You have successfully updated your password

OK, so it's a virus rather than a spam, but never mind. Thanks, PigPog.
Oh, just one thing - that's my domain, so I *am* the 'support'. Nice to see
I have my very own antivirus product, though.

________________________________

From: admin@pigpog.com [mailto:admin@pi<.....>og.com]
Sent: 20 March 2006 08:57
To: james@pigpog.com
Subject: You have successfully updated your password

Dear user james,

You have successfully updated the password of your Pigpog account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with
your account, please contact Pigpog customer service at: admin@pigpog.com

Thank you for using Pigpog!
The Pigpog Support Team






+++ Attachment: No Virus (Clean)
+++ Pigpog Antivirus - www.pigpog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home