Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-22

VERY URGENT,AND GET BACK TO ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL(johnkonte2006@yahoo.com)

John Konte.

There's a joke there, isn't there, Mr Konte?

What a Konte.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: konte [mailto:johnkonte10@earthlink.net]
> Sent: 22 April 2006 10:53
> To: johnkonte10@earthlink.net
> Subject: VERY URGENT,AND GET BACK TO ME THROUGH THIS
> EMAIL(johnkonte2006@yahoo.com)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Dear Friend .
>
> I am Rtd.Capt. John Konte of the Sierra Leone Army. I am one
> of the officers who
> maintained their allegiance to the elected government of the
> day when most of the
> loyalist soldiers deflected into the bush joining the Fode
> Sanko led Revolutionary
> United Force (RUF) rebels In the course of discharging my
> duty in 1999, leading some
> of my colleague alongside the West African Peace Keeping
> Force (ECOMOG) in a suit sweep on the
> (RUF) rebels in the Karlhum district in Northern Sierra Leone.
>
> Four trunk boxes (consignments) containing 520 kilograms of
> alluvia gold dust, of 22 carats and 992 purity, Diamonds and
> US$50 million was captured across the line of fire. It was
> later identified as the consignments of Diamonds looted from
> the bank of Sierra Leone in 1997 when the Army overthrew the
> government of Alhaji. Ahmmed Tijah Kabbah and invited the
> rebels to join re-enforce their illegitimate government
> though they were ousted later by the West African Peace
> Keeping Force. But before retreating from the capital (Free
> Town), this government joint military and rebels looted the
> country's treasury to enable the sponsor of their illicit and
> illegitimate course.
>
> Regarding the situation at hand, I immediately commandeered
> this boxes in pretext of returning it to the elected
> government when PEACE is restored but in disguise. I diverted
> this box into a personal treasure which I have so much
> guarded till this day as my future and that of my immediate
> family depends so much on it and my ability to dispose and
> invest the proceeds wisely.
>
> Now that relative peace has been returned in my country with
> the help of the West African Peace Keeping Force and United
> Nation Forces, I have succeded in smuggling this treasure
> through a fishing boat to a neighboring country Ghana. I
> hereby solicit your help to evacuate and dispose these
> Diamonds, alluvia gold dust and US$50 million abroad where I
> believe they are more useful and profitable. They are in four
> trunk metalic boxes.
>
> Having considered the CERTIFICATION Policy to export and sell
> gold, I have also in plan to talk to a number of my contact
> in the ministry responsible in the country where the
> consignment was sent to for arrangements to certificate this
> treasure for a hitch-free evacuation to your area of choice.
>
> All terms and conditions to this transaction are open to
> negotiation. Other detail will be worked out in a joint
> meeting with you and my contacts in the ministry. I am
> looking forward to your quick response to enable me arrange
> for your coming downs time may permit me bearing in mind the
> nature of my profession.Reach me through email:
> (johnkonte2006@yahoo.com)
>
> Thanking you for understanding.
> Yours faithfully
> Capt John Konte (rtd.)
>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home