Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-22

Hello...From Miss Kima

Thanks for the suggestion - I just *did* compliment a friend, and they liked
it.

Good ideas from Spam, #1 in a series of 1.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kima Liousd [mailto:kima20lioud@hotmail.com]
> Sent: 22 April 2006 00:29
> Subject: Hello...From Miss Kima
>
> Compliment Friend,
>
> I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$11.2M,which I seek your
> partnership in accommodating for me.You will be rewarded with
> 40% of the
> total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?
>
> INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
>
> I am Ms. Kimaeva Lioudmila, a personal secretary to Mikhail
> Khodorkovsky the
> richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:
> Chairman CEO:
> YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:
> Menatep SBP Bank
> (A reputable financial institution with its branches all over
> the world).
>
> SOURCE OF FUNDS:
>
> The documents of the above funds in question was handed over
> to me to be
> used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil
> deal with my
> boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been
> deposited some where
> in the UK (undisclosed for now), where the final crediting
> is expected to
> be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got
> arrested for his
> involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing
> political
> parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and
> Yabloko, a
> liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky)
> which poses treat
> to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian
> president. You can
> catch more of the story on this
> http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
>
> YOUR ROLE:
>
> All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the
> above quoted sum
> and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable
> transfer of the
> sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to
> American continent
> and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky
> conglomerates. The
> transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks. As soon as I get your
> willingness to comply through my most private email address Reply to:
> [kimamostprivates@mail.ru ] , I will give you more details.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Regards,
>
> Miss Kima Lioud
>
> Note: Please all message should be forwarded to my private E-mail at
> kimamostprivates@mail.ru
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> http://search.msn.com/
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home