Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-22

L-E-G-A-L Department

L-E-G-A-L! Legal! Yay!

Hey, the solicitor's cheerleaders have arrived.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: merlin nguyen [mailto:beckyhe@care2.com]
> Sent: 21 April 2006 12:32
> To: Criselda Tucker
> Subject: L-E-G-A-L Department
>
> Dear Lori,
>
> I found you just in time because I was let go from my
> employment I held
> for many years.
>
> Its very hard to thank you enough for establishing me in this new
> enterprise. You have given me a brand new beginning on life. Already
> realizing twice as much as I took home in my old job.
>
>
> I have a 2005 Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a
> great time in this profession. Its fun and I am a hero to the
> judges and to
> my customers. What an exciting profession to be in.
>
> Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do,
> is working
> out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the
> customers I
> can handle.
>
>
> I use your advanced reporting services to find all assets.
> Using your fill
> in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then
> the funds
> arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the
> payments as they arrive..
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so. Bahamas
> and river
> cruise up the Rein this year.
>
> Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it
> needs many more
> of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.
>
> Sincerely,
> Felipe R. Calif.
>
>
> This might be you!
>
> Proceed to the site below where we provide you more indepth
> facts about our
> process at 0 outlay or requirement. You do not have anything
> to lose and a
> lot to profit.
>
>
> http://rgoh.50fA.tzawsq.org/lj/
> Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
> information and then to see location
>
>
>
> There he was, seven feet in the air, but without the power to
> rise an inch
> farther. This short flight, however, had greatly astonished
> the blacks, who,
> seeing his body suspended in mid-air, immediately hailed him
> as a god, and
> prostrated themselves upon the ground before him
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home