Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-22

RE.

> I am Doctor.

Really? I am Layabout.

Oh, and "Fifty teen million" - are you a hobbit?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: DR. LEWIS [mailto:dr_lewiss2@hotmail.com]
> Sent: 22 April 2006 07:09
> To: dr_lewiss2@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE.
>
> D 1367 North Riding
> Bloemfontein JHB
> Contact Person:
> Dr. Lewis Stephen.
>
> Good Day,
>
> I am Doctor. Lewis Stephen, the owner of two private
> Hospitals in south
> Africa, I know the letter might come to you as a surprise,
> but take it like
> your own opportunity. There is one Mr. ALEJANDRO RODRIGUS,
> from India who
> died of HIV/AIDS in my hospital and his wife called me and
> explained to me
> how she was feeling too ashamed of his husband who died of
> HIV that she will
> finally return to India, as she cannot stay in South Africa.
> She abandoned his husband and all of his documents in my
> hospital and left
> for India I consulted the government on this problem that
> happened in my
> hospital, the investigation from the government went through
> and the man was
> buried, over three years now, precisely on 16th march 2002.
> While I was
> going through some documents in my office, I came across this
> problem file,
> which took place few years' back. In the course this, I found
> he has a fixed
> deposit account with First National Bank, South Africa for
> two years and
> eight months, now is over three years. Amount Fixed worth of
> $15,900,000.
> (Fifty teen Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I have
> called the
> First National Bank for confirmation of this Mr. ALEJANDRO
> RODRIGUS, (He was
> a Car dealer in Africa), and the amount deposited was
> confirmed by the bank,
> that the amount is due for claims only if the next of kin is
> produced. To
> insure transparency, you can verify the authenticity of this claim.
>
> Meanwhile, First National Bank of South Africa is waiting for the
> beneficiary to come for the claim of the Fixed sum, all
> effort to reach the
> diseased wife with the contact numbers was abortive, I know
> that the wife,
> died also with HIV and no person to contact as the next of
> kin, hence I
> contact you to stand as the Next of Kin. This is highly
> confidential for
> security reasons. Hence, it is between you and I. the man's
> documents are
> right under my custody with the fixed Sum: $15,900,000
> Million US Dollars.
> Ref- number: Ra/Ph/3-9/2002. I repeat you will act like the
> Next of Kin to
> this money; I will give you more information about the
> transaction. Don't
> forget to include your direct telephone/fax number. Call me with
> +27-73-77-58-672 OR Write to me with Email:
> drlewisstephen@homemail.co.za ,
> to acknowledge your email. You are entitle to 40% of the
> total amount, as
> your percentage.
>
> I wait for your urgent reply.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Doctor Lewis Stephen
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Customise your home page with RSS feeds - visit MSN SA today!
> http://za.msn.com/
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home