Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-01

please reply now.

Spam that knows your name...

________________________________

From: daniel-connor [mailto:daniel-connor@bol.com.br]
Sent: 01 April 2006 19:39
To: lenora_r
Subject: please reply now.


Barrister Daniel Connor (Esq)
Plot 456 Satellite Town Lagos-Nigeria
EMAIL: barr_danielconnor@yahoo.com
Dear Randall,
I am Barrister Daniel Connor (Esq),I am the Personal Attorney to
Mr.Henry Randall,a foreigner, who executed a contract with Petroleum Trust
Funds (PTF)in Nigeria and contract payment was not paid to him before on the
2nd of Dec. 2004, my client,got involved in a car accident .All occupants of
the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating
the contract payment left behind by my late client because the Contract
Payment Recocilation Commitee of Federal Republic of Nigeria have asked me
as his lawyer to produce his next of kin.

Particularly, Contract Payment Recocilation Commitee of Federal
Republic of Nigeria have given me a notice to provide the next of kin to
claim the contract valued at about US$11.5 million dollars or have the
contract amount confisicated since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the
relatives for over years,now I seek your conscent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased since your a foreigner and have the same last name as
my cleit. so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$2.5 million
dollars can be paid to you.

I have to work on the necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make upon your concept. All I require is your
honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law of your country and my country too as a professional
legal attorney.you can also get me through my private email
adderss(barr_danielconnor@yahoo.com)
Finally,kindly maintain confidentiality between me and you on this
transaction.

I await your urgent response.
Best regards,
barrister Daniel Connor (Esq)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home