Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-01

FW: A NEW DAWN!!!


Boo, meester!

Sam Harris
http://pigpog.com/

________________________________

From: Huibert Boumeester
Sent: 31 March 2006 19:24
To: sam@pigpog.com
Subject: A NEW DAWN!!!

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: huibertbou001@yahoo.com

FROM THE DESK OF HUIBERT BOUMEESTER

MANAGING BOARD DIRECTOR

ABN AMRO BANK NETHERLANDS

TELEPHONE: +31 64 921 4989

EMAIL:

Dear Beloved Custodian,

I am writing to convey my condolences upon the passing away of former
Premier Mr. Zhao Ziyang who had a fixed time deposit with our bank. This is
to officially inform you that you have been chosen as the custodian/
benefactor to a huge sum of money 15,500,000.00 Euros (Fifteen Million Five
Hundred Thousand Euros) deposited with the ABN AMRO BANK NETHERLANDS. I am
Huibert Boumeester, one of the Managing Board Director of the ABN AMRO BANK
and I saw your contact during my private search in the internet as the bank
Directors has given me the mandate to produce the next of kin to the funds
within a stipulated time.

Mr. Zhao Ziyang was one of our most valuable customers before his sudden
death on 17th January 2005. He died of cardio-vascular respiratory problem
at a Beijing hospital in China. I have been given a specific time and date
to come up with his next of kin or the funds will be declared unclaimed and
channeled to an unknown account. It is based on this that I have contacted
you to stand as the next-of-kin of Late Mr. Zhao Ziyang so that the funds,
will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary/next-of-kin
to the deceased.

All machinery would be put in place to ensure that this claim is hitch free,
I have a reputation to consider in this; hence you would have to follow my
instruction and guida nce religiously as we cannot afford to make any
mistake in this process. If you are capable of putting your time and efforts
towards the venture kindly contact me immediately with the following
information's via email huibertbou04@netscape.net

1. Full names and mailing address

2. Nationality

3. Telephone and fax number.

Upon the successful conclusion of this transaction, you shall be compensated
with 40% of the remitted funds, while I keep 50% as my share and the balance
10% will be used in offsetting any expenses incurred.

Yours faithfully,

Huibert Boumeester

+31 649 214 989

- Huibert Boumeester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home