Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-01

Start your business

What say I to the proposition? I must decline, with thanks.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tammi simmons [mailto:brockwire@top.love.proext.com]
> Sent: 31 March 2006 13:30
> To: Maira Carpenter
> Subject: Start your business
>
> Hi Kim,
>
> Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held
> for 26 years. I
> can't thank you enough for introducting me in this business.
> You have given
> me a bright lease on life. Already earning twice as much as
> I earned in my
> old job.
>
>
> I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
> Really having a ball in this business. It is fun and I am a
> hero to the
> courts and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.
>
> Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
> beautifully. I
> go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.
>
>
> I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
> employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
> appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
> like magic. I
> love it.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.
> Hawaii and a 1050
> footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.
>
> Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big
> it needs many
> more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.
>
> Sincerely,
> Marietta A. Ohio
>
>
> This could be you!
>
> Go to our site below where we provide you more indepth
> details about our
> system at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have a thing to
> lose and lots
> to gain.
>
>
> http://hr.6sL.qsadhy.org/b/
>
> True, true! But what do you say to the proposition? I must
> decline, with
> thanks. These inventions are not for sale
> The gentleman sighed and resumed his magazine, in which he became much
> absorbed
>
> Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info
> and then to
> see location
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home