Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-01

Your password has been successfully updated

Virus - I got loads of these every day for a while, just the occasional one
now.

Heh. PigPog Antivirus. I don't recommend that product. It's not that it's
*bad*, it's just that it doesn't exist. I love the idea of including a bit
of text at the bottom to assure you that there's no viruses in the mail - I
guess the antivirus vendors didn't think it through all that well when they
started 'certifying' mail that had passed through them, by adding a note
like this to the bottom.

________________________________

From: mail@pigpog.com [mailto:mail@pigpog.com]
Sent: 01 April 2006 03:58
To:
Subject: Your password has been successfully updated

Dear user matt,

You have successfully updated the password of your Pigpog account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with
your account, please contact Pigpog customer service at: mail@pigpog.com

Thank you for using Pigpog!
The Pigpog Support Team






+++ Attachment: No Virus (Clean)
+++ Pigpog Antivirus - www.pigpog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home