Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-23

now I am a new man

Not trying to limit your market too much, there, are you? "Are you one of
the 90%?"

Mind you, if Ben from New Zealand says it's good, it *must* be good.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: dannette stephens [mailto:salomeaft@kisses.in.ua]
> Sent: 23 April 2006 07:57
> To: Eliza Smith
> Subject: now I am a new man
>
> This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer
> some of your
> questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE
> bottles at no extra
> charge.
>
> 90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
> performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?
>
> My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have
> achieved with your
> Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join
> the circus,
> and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand
>
> check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD
>
> http://kn.7j7.hsmklw.org/lg/
>
>
>
> address on site along with no more feature
>
>
>
>
> 6. The Buccaneers Once more the blacks formed a circle around our
> adventurer, who coolly drew his tube and said to the chief:
> Tell your people
> I'm going to walk away through those trees, and if any one dares to
> interfere with me I'll paralyze him
> The chief understood enough English to catch his meaning, and
> repeated the
> message to his men
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home