Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-29

Give your partner more pleasure

From here on, I am Bobby Vasquez.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: edward boyd [mailto:jonty<.....>e@love.ckyke.net]
> Sent: 28 March 2006 09:42
> To: Bobby Vasquez
> Subject: Give your partner more pleasure
>
> For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
> performance system to you at a special internet price.
>
> 90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
> performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?
>
> I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I
> have no health
> insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the
> Internet really
> helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
> immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I
> had when I was
> younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City
>
> check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD
>
> http://am.m.rb<.....>oq.org/lz/
>
>
>
> i am busy, no thank you, go above
>
>
>
>
> But here is something of still greater interest, continued
> Rob, and taking
> the Automatic Record of Events from his pocket he allowed the
> professor to
> view the remarkable scenes that were being enacted throughout
> the civilized
> world. The Frenchman was now trembling violently, and he
> implored Rob to
> tell him where he might obtain similar electrical machines
> I can't do that, replied the boy, decidedly; but, having seen
> these, you
> may be able to discover their construction for yourself
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home