Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-28

Your Desktops Website

Funny how many of these I get, from all sorts of different subjects, mostly
in no way related to what PigPog is actually about...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Desktops HQ [mailto:i<.....>o@desktopshq.com]
> Sent: 28 March 2006 20:36
> To: michael@pi<.....>og.com
> Subject: Your Desktops Website
>
> Hi,
>
> I manage a website called desktopshq.com and I think
> your site would be of interest to the visitors that regularly
> browse my site.
>
> I have gone ahead and given you a link plus a description of
> your site from my page at
> http://desk<.....>shq.com/spongebobsquarepantsdesktopwallpaper
> and I'm just contacting you to check it is ok to have done this
> for you?
>
> I would greatly appreciate a link back to my site and if you
> are happy to do this then to make it easy for you I have
> included the following code...
>
> <a href="http://desk<.....>shq.com">Desktops HQ</a>
> Everything Desktops, from 3D Desktop to XP Desktops.
>
> Feel free to change the suggested code if you would like to.
>
> I look forward to a mutually beneficial link partnership and I
> wish you all the best with your site for the future. Please let
> me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
>
> Kind regards
>
>
> Trevor
>
> P.S. Keep up the good work!
>
> Disclaimer: If this email has reached you in error or if you
> would not like to be contacted again then please accept my
> sincere apologies. Let me know by sending an email to
> remove@desktopshq.com if this is the case and I will make
> sure desktopshq.com never contacts you again.
>
>
> //
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home