Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-29

Mr. Anthony Sandro

Must be real - he's called me 'Dear Friend'.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anthony Sandro [mailto:anth.sand<.....>@yahoo.com]
> Sent: 29 March 2006 11:13
> To: michael@pi<.....>og.com
> Subject: Mr. Anthony Sandro
>
> Dear Friend,
> Greetings to you and Please permit me to introduce myself. I
> am Mr.Anthony Sandro, an Italian crude oil Merchant based in
> Sao Tome and Principe.
> I was so lucky to come in contact with your profile and email
> address on the internet, and that is why I am contacting
> you.I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer which has defiled
> all medical
> solutions and according to medical experts I only have a few
> more months to live. As you read this you do not have to feel
> sorry for me as it is a universal truth that we all must die
> someday, the only problem with mine though being that I have
> particularly not lived my life well in spite of my wealth and
> possessions as I never really cared for anyone (not even
> myself) but my business. Though I am very rich I was never
> generous, I was never caring about people but only dedicated
> my time and resources on my business as that was the only
> thing I cared about. But now I regret all this as I now know
> that there is more to life than just accumulating all the
> wealth in the world, as I lay helplessly on my sick bed. If I
> was given a second chance to live again I sure would live my
> life a different way from how I have lived it owing to what has
> befallen me now.As my last days alive are drawing closer and
> closer I have already
> willed out most of my properties and assets to my immediate
> and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
> also want my soul to be at peace with God and for him to be
> merciful on me and accept my soul and to this regard I have
> resolved to give my remaining funds to charity organizations
> as I want this to stand as one of the last deeds I indulge in
> on earth before I die. Though I have already distributed
> money to some charity organizations, Now that my health has
> deteriorated so badly I can no longer continue with this
> myself and also I do not trust my immediate family members or
> close friends on this, as I have once asked them to close one
> of my accounts and distribute the funds therein to charity
> organizations in
> Sudan,Somolia, Haiti and India they greedily kept the money
> to themselves.Hence I am contacting you with this as I have
> lost confidence in them because it is obvious they are not
> contented with what I have left for them. The last of my
> funds which no one knows of is a cash deposit of Fourteen
> million U.S Dollars ($14,000,000,00) stashed in two trunk
> boxes and declared as Personal effects of high security value
> which I have with a finance/Security Company in the Netherlands
> .
> All I am asking of you is to assist me in making the
> collection of this deposit and dispatching the funds to any
> charity of your choice after keeping 20% of the funds for
> yourself and your family.10% of these funds should be to
> cover any expenses that might be incurred in the process of
> making this claims. Please contact me as soon as you get this
> email if you are capable and sincere to handle this
> transaction on my behalf so I can forward you with all
> relevant documents necessary for the claims and the name of
> the security firm
> where the funds are deposited. God bless you as I await words
> from you. Please inform me as soon as possible via my email
> addres anthony.sandro@yahoo.it, even if you are not
> interested so I can proceed to seek for someone else to carry
> out this on my behalf. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
> Anthony Sandro.
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home