Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-28

Assistance

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mr STEVE MANZINI [mailto:steve<.....>zini1@netscape.net]
> Sent: 28 March 2006 19:28
> To: levohi@pi<.....>og.com
> Subject: Assistance
>
> Dear Friend,
> Investment Assistance
>
> I humbly approach you with a view that we may be able to
> enter into a mutual business transaction that could be of
> immense benefit to both parties.
>
> As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email
> after, Searching for Contacts via the internet, as it is the
> only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties
> with Sierra Leone for now. I apologize if this is not
> acceptable to you. Foremost; I should begin by introducing myself.
>
> I am Mr. STEVE MANZINI the son of late Mr. GEORGE MANZINI, a
> precious stone merchant in Sierra Leone, who died on the 6th
> of May 2003 After the death of my father, the Government of
> Sierra Leone arrested my mum and my kid brother on the
> allegation that my father was a front man to the late
> dictators of Sierra Leone.
>
> All my father's assets were confiscated, by the present
> government and during this injustice; my brother and my mum
> were maltreated and tortured. From this trauma, my mum fell
> sick and died.
> After the whole incident, I went through my Father�s
> document and I found out that he lodged $12 800,000.00
> (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) kept in
> custody for us in a diplomatic stashed in trunk boxes and
> deposited as personal belongings before he died, out side my
> country and he intended investing it before his untimely death.
>
> Sir, my intention now is to invest in your country, in any
> profitable business you deem fit.
> I will be grateful if we could come into joint business
> partnership. Because of my family background I shy away from
> publicity. Precisely, I prefer staying away from well know
> public figures in any country.
>
> Hence I won't want my name mentioned to any one, as I still
> want to stay away from the scrutiny of my country government.
> Mentioning this mail to anyone may put me in a big mess and
> cause me to lose the money.
>
> As soon as I receive your consent I will immediately forward
> the contact and all other information of where and how to
> collect this money.
>
> For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you
> can choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and
> helping me open an account for the money to be deposited
> here, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper
> profitable investment of the money in your country.
>
> Please note that I can be reached on email (
> steve<.....>zini1@netscape.net ) Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Thanks and God bless.
>
> Mr STEVE MANZINI,
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home