Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-29

FW: Need some help in the gym


Cheers Alan. I've always wanted a body like a movei star. Like Pameal
Andersno or Jennifre Lopze.

You know what? I've just thought of another use for this Spam Recycling
Centre. PMT punchbag.

*deep breath*

You worthless sack of spamming shite! You think I've got nothing better to
do than to read your drivel? Just like a spambot too, emailing a perfect
stranger and telling them they're too fat, or can't satisfy their partner in
the bedroom. You're all the same you spammers, if it were left to me I'd
line you all up against a wall and shoot you fuckers! Then, I'd put you all
through a meat grinder, and feed you to my cats! Then I'd take their
droppings and mail them to other spamming twunts.

In short - fuck off!

Hormonally yours,

Me.

*aaaand relax*

Damn, that felt good.

==================

From: Alan
Sent: 27 March 2006 14:38
To: Nataniel
Cc:
Subject: Need some help in the gym

ctually a cold material that has become hot, and a cold body is actually a
hot body that has be. to the English. He was exiled to the island of St.
Helena in the south Atlantic, where he stayed until he died.

In past months, it's come out in all the talk shows about the truth of how
the celebrities get there perfect bodies. Up until now only the wealthy have
been able to find it. It's basically here for not only the movei stars
anymore, it's here at

It doesn't take a Ph.D. to recognize what a enormous gem this is. the
Jagiellonian Dynasty. It was a Golden Age for Poland, the alliance of Poland
and Li

Later
Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home