Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-05-04

FW: Re[2]:hi from Galechka

From pigpogm's wife:

Hi my annoying spamming twunt!

I'm a very tired and emotional lady in the throes of PMT. I have a lousy
attitude to spam and those who send it.

Kindly fuck off

Good-bye,

Me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Galechka
Sent: 04 May 2006 19:01
To: michael
Subject: Re[2]:hi from Galechka

Hi my Dear Stranger!

I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life
and people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new
interesting places, to meet new people.
I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it
comes without complaining.
Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing
missing. It's LOVE!
Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
I wish i coud find him very soon so that we could share together every
momement of the life-time romance!
What about you? Could you be my King? If answer is "yes" - you can find more
about me

good-bye,

Galechka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home