Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-05-02

Dear i am writting with tears of sorrow

"writting with tears of sorrow" - wonderful.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dowlu [mailto:dowlu_family1@yahoo.co.in]
> Sent: 02 May 2006 13:46
> To: 017259
> Subject: Dear i am writting with tears of sorrow
>
>
> Dearest One,
> With due respect and heartful of tears since we have not
> known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your
> assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks
> good of you,it's highly reputable that is why I pick an
> interest getting across to you in respect of prepostion
> important at my disposal. now I want to find out if it's
> possible for you to deal with individual as to investment, I
> will be so glad if you can lead me to the right channel
> towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my
> proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.I am Mr GBI
> DOWLU from Liberia,the only son of Late COL R. DOWLU.My
> father is now late,he died during the last crisis in my
> country(Liberia). He was one of the high officers in the
> leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who have now
> returned from exile to face trails after many innocent soul
> were killed,My father was unlucky to be among those that was
> killed by the rebel. The main reason why I am contacting you
> now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment.
> Before the death of my father in the government hospital.He
> infrom me that he deposited 2 trunk box, AS FAMILY VALUES
> contaning $4.5 MILLION DOLLARS in a security company in
> ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE,WEAST AFRICA OUT SIDE MY COUNTRY.THAT
> HE USED MY NAMES AS NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSITING THE BOX IN CASE
> SURDDEN DEATH.
> And he told me that he wanted to use the money for forgin
> investments,BUT HE NEVER INCLUDE DEATH IN HIS PLANS.And he
> handed over to me the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT, HE MADE WITH
> THE SECURITY COMPANY OVER THREE YEARS AGO,WHEN DEPOSITING THE BOX.
> HE ADVICED ME TO MOVE OUT OF LIBERIA WITH MY YOUNGER
> SISTER,FOR OUR LIFE SINCE WE DONT HAVE ANY ONE THERE TO CALL
> OUR OWN,BECAUSE WE LOST OUR MOTHER WHEN WE ARE SMALL.
>
> THAT WE SHOULD LOOK FOR A FORRGIN PARTENER WHO WILL ASSIST US
> TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT
> PURPOSE BECAUSE ENGLISH PEOPLE IS ALWAYS TRUSTED TO SEE SENCE.
> That is why i am asking you to stand on our behalf,to stand
> as partner in time of the claim and investment as well. I
> have made up my mind to offer you 10% from the total money
> while the remaining will go into a productive investment. Pls
> attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.
> You can also contact me with this private email
> (dowlu_family1@yahoo.co.in) <mailto:dowlu_family1@yahoo.co.in)>
> for more explination on how we can procced
> Thanks and remain bless.
> Awaits your urgent response.
> GBI DOWLU.
>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home