Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-05-01

Can I trust You?!

No, you can't. Sorry. I'm an utter twunt.

"ECOMOG"? Like, a really ecologically friendly cat?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: citydeposit@gmail.com [mailto:citydeposit@gmail.com]
> Sent: 01 May 2006 05:07
> To: michael
> Subject: Can I trust You?!
>
> ATTN: Sir / Madam.
>
>
> I am blessed to write you this letter and your are highly
> favored in the
> sight of God almighty! It shall be well
> with you and your family in the name of almighty God!!
>
> This business proposal to you is strictly confidential, with
> due respect.
> Sorry at this perceived confusion or
> stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we
> have not known
> ourselves or met previously.
> Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the
> urgency of it.
>
> I am Mrs. HANNAH MOMOH the wife of late LT. - Gen. Dennis AHMED MOMOH
> former
> ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER (West African Peacekeeping Force in
> Sierra Leone) who
> died in the
> Sierra Leone civil disturbance "War".
>
> My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom
> traditional norms.
> We have suffered maltreatment
> and untold hardship in the hands of late husband's family,
> simply because I
> did not bear a male child {heir apparent}
> for my late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband
> had, (wealth)
> belongs to his brothers/family. And myself is
> to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently
> refused.
>
> They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to
> acquire including
> treasures, houses and his bank particular seized by them.
> I wanted to escape to the United State of America or Europe with my
> Children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my
> international passport and other traveling document to
> further frustrate
> me.
>
> Thank God, two weeks ago, I received key text code (KTC) from
> a Security &
> Finance Company that my
> late husband deposited USD $ 8.7m { Eight million Seven
> hundred thousand
> Dollars} cash with this
> Company.
>
> It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact
> someone or
> whom-ever from abroad, A
> foreigner like you to help me receive or secure these funds
> overseas in a
> reliable bank account/
> (Presumably an empty Bank Account, if available) and to help
> invest it on
> our behalf as well, while we
> find a way of getting out to meet with you in your Country.
>
> These funds are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE" with
> the Security
> Company to avoid
> detection, Seizure or Diversion. I have had several telephone
> discussions
> with the Assistance Director
> of the Security Company, who has express his honest concern
> and willingness
> to assist me on meeting
> any company's demand, as soon as I can provide some-one to
> inherit the fund
> as my beneficiary! This is why
> I have contacted you to help save us and you to accept to
> receiving these
> funds on our behalf.
>
> But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if
> you help me,
> you will not divert the funds.
> My Children and I have resolved to give you a wonderful
> percentage that
> might be considerate of the
> total sum. This is all my Children and I have got to live on.
>
> Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not
> disappoint me.
> I look forward to your urgent response, including your fax no
> for easier
> communication.
>
> NB: The Secret codes (E.g Pin number. Secret Access Code) for
> this fund are
> safely kept with me which
> I can give you as soon as you express desire to help me.
>
> Stay blessed and God grant you all your heart wishes, Amen!
> Mrs. Hannah Gloria Momoh.
>
> Please, reply to me as soon as possible to this email address:
> dreconcil@myway.com or rashrash12@ablewise.com
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home