Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-06

You, your computer and us

I'm so bored with these now.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ronald perry [mailto:zenderamae@my.love.dolyna.net]
> Sent: 06 April 2006 03:13
> To: Kenya King
> Subject: You, your computer and us
>
> Hi Allan,
>
> I found you just in time because I was let go from my
> employment I held
> for 25 plus years. I can't thank you enough for establishing
> me in this new
> enterprise. You have given me a brand new lease on life.
> Already realizing
> twice as much as I earned in my old job.
>
>
> I purchased a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
> Really having a great time in this business. Its fun and I am
> a hero to the
> judges and to my clients. What an exciting profession to be in.
>
> Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is
> working out
> perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the
> clients I can
> handle.
>
>
> I use your advanced reporting services to find all assets.
> Using your fill
> in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then
> the funds
> arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.
> France and
> Mexico this year.
>
> Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it
> needs many more
> of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jeffrey C. Oregon
>
>
> This might be you!
>
> Continue to web site below where we provide you more indepth
> details about
> our process at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have
> anything to lose and
> lots to gain.
>
>
> http://bhvf.myew.duycwt.org/lj/
>
> The sun shone so hot that he regretted he had not brought an
> umbrella. But
> he wore a wide-brimmed straw hat, which protected him somewhat, and he
> finally discovered that by rising to a considerable distance
> above the ocean
> he avoided the reflection of the sun upon the water and also
> came with the
> current of good breeze
> Of course he dared no stop, for there was no place to land;
> so he calmly
> continued his journey
>
> Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
> information and then to see location
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home