Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-06

Your Life Time secured. High income!

I'm very bored with these now.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: kera stanley [mailto:aspenmae@dosugoff.com]
> Sent: 05 April 2006 15:09
> To: Abraham Williamson
> Subject: Your Life Time secured. High income!
>
> Hello Kim,
>
> A while back I was let go from a job I held for all of my
> working life.
>
> Its hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this
> business. You
> have given me a exciting start on life. Already earning
> twice as much as I
> realized in my old job.
>
>
> I speed around in a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 150,000US
> in 18 months.
> Having a great time in this career. It is enjoyable and I am
> a hero to the
> courts and to my clientele. What an exciting occupation to be in.
>
> Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to
> do, is working
> beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can
> handle.
>
>
> I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
> employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
> appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
> like magic.
> Every day is like Christmas.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so.
> Russia and a
> 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.
>
> Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big
> it needs many
> more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.
>
> Sincerely,
> Francis D. Mississippi
>
>
> This could be you!
>
> Head to site below where we provide you more indepth points about our
> system at 0 outlay or responsibility. You do not have a thing
> to lose and
> plenty to receive.
>
>
> http://qxc.3j.duycwt.org/b/
> Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to
> see location
>
>
>
> harry inhaled half his mead up his nose as he started to
> laugh. really, it
> had been worth bringing luna just for this. emerging, from his goblet,
> coughing, sopping wet but still grinning, he saw something
> calculated to
> raise his spirits even higher: draco malfoy being dragged by
> the ear toward
> them by argus filch. . "i'll do it!"
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home