Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-21

now's the time

Yeah, well, we still need our spare tyre - in case we get a puncture.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elwood [mailto:sherriea@rotc.com]
> Sent: 21 April 2006 19:59
> To: Gunnerson
> Subject: now's the time
>
> Hey,
>
> It's been a long time since we've talked.
> I'm sorry I've been so distant but I've been on this new
> program that has
> been helping me lose my spare tire.
>
> I've really been trying to dedicate myself to it and it's
> actually working.
> If ur interested, you should read up about it at
> http://www.workandseitisand.com/h5r/.
>
> prophecy. That was the first big mistake that she did. If
> she had brought
> you up under her . at these boundaries are distributed along
> the boundary.
> This means that the distributions of earthquakes .
>
> Thanks
> Elwood
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home