Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-21

give me ur thoughts

OK. My thoughts are that you're a spamming twunt. Mind you, the mention of
leather hats and trousers is certainly going to get *someone* interested.

Hello. Fun day at work?

~~~~~

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jess [mailto:viriginia@myhelppage.every1.net]
> Sent: 20 April 2006 12:11
> To: Qieng
> Cc: bog
> Subject: give me ur thoughts
>
> Funny thing,
> I just heard from Jess and he looks completely different than
> he looked a
> couple mos ago.
>
> He told me these guys, http://www.saidpatronfritis.com/h5r/,
> assisted him
> out.
> It's really great to see how his life has changed. I read all
> there info
> and was impressed with everything they said.
>
> r leather hats and trousers to protect their legs from the
> spiny scrub and
> cacti of the arid caatingas.
> had deliberately set out to ruin my studies...it was all
> cold trickery, it
> was all
>
> an offensive position. On April 9, 1865, realizing that
> further resistance
> was
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home