Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-20

FROM STEFANIA EZEH (CAN YOU BE OF HELP).

(NO I CAN'T).

Ah, it's almost comforting to get a genuine *Nigerian* 419.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mr stefania eze [mailto:ezehstefania@virgilio.it]
> Sent: 20 April 2006 01:07
> Subject: FROM STEFANIA EZEH (CAN YOU BE OF HELP).
>
>
> RE: TRANSFER OF ($42,000.000.00 USD).
>
> My name is MR. Stefania Ezeh;
> I am the operational manager in account Section in charge of
> credit and
> foreign bills of one of the prime banks Here in Nigeria. I am writing
> in respect of a foreign customer of my Bank (MR. ANDREAS
> SCHRANNER from
> Munich, Germany) who perished with his Whole families on 25TH JULY,
> 2000.
>
> There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 by this great
> late INDUSTRIALIST who died without a written or oral WILL
> attached to
> the account. Since his death, I personally have watched with keen
> interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one
> has come to claim his funds and no other person knows about this
> account or anything concerning it, The total amount involved is
> $42,000,000.00 USD. On this note, I decided to seek for a reliable
> foreigner who will act as the foreign beneficiary of the fund
> from the
> deceased by providing his/her bank account where the fund will be
> transferred into for immediate investment on any viable project as no
> one has come up to be the next of kin. In view of this I got your
> contact through my personal search to see if you can assist by
> providing your safe bank account for the transfer or find a reliable
> person who will be capable of receiving such amount in his or her
> personal account.
>
> At the conclusion of the transfer 65% of the fund
> will be for us here, we would give you 30% of the total transfer sum,
> while the remaining 5% will be set aside to settle expenses both
> parties might incur during the transfer process. I wait in
> anticipation
> of your co-operation in reply. Your'S sincerely,
>
> MR. Stefania Ezeh
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home