Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-19

I am Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq.. a solicitor!!

I am Michael Randall esq.. a layabout!!

Whoaah! Rufus!

Dude, you're *very* excitable - too much coffee? Yeah, I know the feeling.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Williams Joeffrey Ruphus Esq.
> [mailto:williamsjjjruphus@yahoo.co.uk]
> Sent: 19 April 2006 14:33
> Subject: I am Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq.. a solicitor!!
>
>
> From: Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq.
>
> The inspiration to contact you is simply divine
> providence,I am making this proposition because I have to seek the
> partnership of a resource person to help me realise this project.
>
> I am Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq a solicitor and investment
> consultant based in london, United Kindom. I was attending a business
> luncheon in Berlin,Germany and I got introduced to the
> renowned German
> businessman and property mogul, Mr Andreas Schranner(of the blessed
> memory).
>
>
> He engaged my services as attorney and investment
> consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment
> forays in the United Kingdom.three months later I invited him
> to London
> and under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made a
> fixed deposit of 30,000,000,00EUR at with security companies
> in Germany
> and Netherlands.
>
>
> This deposit was for 12months and upon maturity I
> made effort to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member
> of his family. I was forced to travel to germany and there I got the
> tragic news that on July 25TH, 2000, my client Mr Andreas Schranner,
> his wife maria, their daughter eich and husband christian and
> their two
> children perished in the Air France concorde New York bound flight;
> please click here:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
>
> I have made effort to locate any member of his family
> with strong biological links to my late client without
> success.
> The search to find a close relation is one that has
> consumed time and resources.The institution is asking me to either
> present a next of kin to late Andreas Schranner or forfiet the
> depsosit. My proposal is to you as next of kin to late Andreas
> Schranner and process the deposit and collect the deposits for our
> mutual benefit.
>
> My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my
> late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer
> the deposit
> to you.
>
> I will give you 30% for your effort, 60% for me and
> 10% for Charity and Tsunami Victims. It will amount to
> injustice if i do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit,
> and invest it The late Schranner was also a friend in addition to our
> business relationship.
>
>
> I will wait for your reaction and response and then
> together we can jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.
>
> Please, make sure you respond through this my confidential email
> address:
>
> williamsjjjruphus@katamail.com
>
> or
>
> williamsruphuseq@jmail.co.za
>
>
> Your swift response is anticipated.
>
> Yours faithfully
>
> Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq.
>
>
>
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> _____________
> Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
> - http://yoursite.com
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home