Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-19

Time is now

Space is here.

Together, we have a continuum.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dale [mailto:linzi@myartism.com]
> Sent: 17 April 2006 23:15
> To: Viko
> Subject: Time is now
>
> Hi Viko
>
> It's been awhile since we've talked. Just wanted to see how
> things are. How
> is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you.
> As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my
> weight.
>
> http://www.celldoyouasorany.com/hx1/ helped me with that. It
> has really
> been a life saver and everything w/my life has been
> different. If you get a
> sec, give them a look.
>
> as a rebel. It was probably these differences that caused Einstein to
> search for knowledge at home. He
> a group of reformers in the Sejm, the nobles senate, began work on a
> written constitut
>
> rms some other ndividual. At the same time he also explains
> that ndividuals
> should ne be held r
>
> Talk to ya
> Dale
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home