Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-28

Build business from residence- investigative work high $

> -----Original Message-----
> From: louann white [mailto:osb<.....>man@top.lovenet.com.ua]
> Sent: 27 March 2006 01:55
> To: Harold Henry
> Subject: Build business from residence- investigative work high $
>
> Hello Jim, I found you just in time because I was let go
> from a job I held
> for all of my working life.
>
> Its hard to thank you enough for launching me in this
> industry. You have
> given me a brand new start on life. Already making twice as much as I
> realized in my old job.
>
>
> I speed around in a new Mercedes. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months.
> Really having a great time in this career. Its fun and I am a
> hero to the
> courts and to my clientele. What an exciting profession to be in.
>
> Carefully following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is
> proceeding perfectly. I go to the local court and locate all of the
> clientele I can handle.
>
>
> I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
> seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to
> the appropriate
> firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic.
> Every day is
> like Christmas.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so.
> Russia and
> Brazil this year.
>
> Provide this letter to others. This profession is so
> untapped it needs
> many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have
> been hurt.
>
> Sincerely,
> Gayle M. Nevada
>
>
> This can be you!
>
> Head to site below where we provide you more indepth points about our
> structure at 0 outlay or responsibility. You do not have a
> thing to lose and
> plenty to receive.
>
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/fuga6834/
>
>
> Then imagine your condition were you able fully to control this great
> element, replied the other, gravely. The weaknesses and privations of
> mankind would be converted into power and luxury
> That's true, Mr
>
> Higher to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more
> info and then to
> see location
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home