Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-24

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

Oh, I *always* used it for the children of God.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mrs. Monica William [mailto:monicawill<.....>19ymos@netscape.net]
> Sent: 24 March 2006 18:44
> To: Mrs. Monica William
> Subject: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
> Importance: High
>
> From: Mrs. Monica William
>
> PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
>
> I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to
> Dr.Harry William who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory
> Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004.We were
> married for eleven years without a child.
> He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
> days. Before his death we were both born again
> Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get
> a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
> against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
> of 10Million Dollars (Ten Million United State Dollars) with
> one finance/security company in Amsterderm-Netherlands.
> Presently, This money is still with the Security Company.
> Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the
> next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs
> me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I
> decided to donate this Fund to church or better still a
> christian individual that will utilize this money the way I
> am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use
> this funds to fund churches,orphanages and widows propagating
> the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
> maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is
> the hand that giveth.
> I took this decision because I don't have any child that
> will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
> Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to
> be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
> this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
> Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
> afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I
> am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says
> that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
> I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
> because of my health and because of the presence of my
> husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to
> know about this development.
>
> With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your
> reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security
> Company in Amsterderm-Netherlands. I will also issue you a
> letter of authority that will prove you as the original-
> beneficiary of this Funds. I want you and the church to
> always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My
> happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
> Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit
> and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
> Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a
> church or christian individual for this same purpose. Please
> assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
> Hoping to hearing from you.
>
> N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A
> CALL IN NETHERLANDS IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY
> BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD
> YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
>
> Name: MR.EDWARD SMITH
>
> Tel number: 0031-630-<.....>-043.
>
> Fax number: 0031-847-<.....>-601
>
> Email address: edwards<.....>h70@netscape.net
>
> Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
>
> Yours in Christ,
>
> Mrs. Monica William
>
> Note: reply email to edwards<.....>h70@netscape.net
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home