Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-22

FW: Ever realize your meager sized

Realize your meager sized then penetrate the lithosphere with your magma!
WOOF!

-----Original Message-----
From: keenu
Sent: 21 March 2006 10:24
To: Kijike
Cc:
Subject: Ever realize your meager sized

Hi Kijike,

Don't wanna get involved, but I just heard, ur girlfriend's still been
complaining about u in the bedroom. I feel for u, but lucky for us, problems
like this are why there's Jeffry and me both using them and have nothing but
great things for them.

"noticed how heavy it all bore on me, and how light on him...warn't it me as
could only say, 'Ge. e held by the thinner weakened crust. If this is the
case then the magma can penetrate the lithosphere, .
ime.However, sometimes the characters seem unrealistic. The characters are a
mere plo.

onan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home