Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-23

Be successful high income entrepreneur

No problem, but stop calling me Kim.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bess ramirez [mailto:sy<.....>uaz@weblog.vstre4a.info]
> Sent: 21 March 2006 15:21
> To: Carlos Jenkins
> Subject: Be successful high income entrepreneur
>
>
> Hi Kim,
>
> A while back I was let go from a job I held for 26 years.
>
> I can't thank you enough for introducting me in this
> business. You have
> given me a exciting lease on life. Already earning twice as much as I
> earned in my old job.
>
> I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
> Having a great time in this business. It's a blast and I am a
> hero to the
> courts and to my clients. What an outstanding career to be in.
>
> Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
> beautifully. I
> go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.
>
> I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
> employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
> appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
> like magic. I
> love it.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.
> Hawaii and a 1050
> footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.
>
> Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big
> it needs many
> more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.
>
> Sincerely,
> Sharlene A. Ohio
>
>
> This could be you!
>
> Go to our site below where we provide you more indepth
> details about our
> system at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have a thing to
> lose and lots
> to gain.
>
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/entering82601/
>
> Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to
> see location
>
>
> On this dial are points marked 'up' and 'down' as well as a perfect
> compass. When you desire to rise into the air set the
> indicator to the word
> 'up,' using a finger of your right hand to turn it
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home