Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

Opening in the judgment recovery business

> From: leatrice harper [mailto:w<.....>s@usa.net]
> Sent: 14 March 2006 03:46
> To: Jesusa Rice
> Subject: Opening in the judgment recovery business
>
>
> Dear Jim,
>
> 6 months ago I was let go from a job I held for 312 months would you
> believe.
>
> Its very hard to thank you enough for launching me in this
> industry. You
> have given me a new beginning on life. Already making twice
> as much as I
> took home in my old job.
>
> I purchased for cash a new Mercedes. Taking home 165,000US in
> 18 months. I
> am having a great time in this profession. It is a blast and
> I am a hero to
> the courts and to my customers. What an outstanding business to be in.
>
> Following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
> perfectly. I go to the local court and locate all of the
> customers I can
> handle.
>
> I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find
> all items which
> can be seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver
> them to the
> appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
> like magic. Its
> so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..
>
> I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so. England and
> Brazil this year.
>
> Provide this letter to others. This profession is so
> untapped it needs
> many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have
> been harmed.
>
> Sincerely,
> Hannah W. WA
>
>
> This can be you!
>
> Advance to our web site below where we provide you more
> indepth facts about
> our structure at 0 outlay or requirement. You do not have a
> thing to lose
> and a lot to profit.
>
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/best52841/
>
> Higher to learn more or to discontinue receiving more info
> and then to see
> location
>
>
> It ought not to have taken me more than a few hours to reach
> there from
> Paris. Vienna was at that moment fifteen hundred miles behind
> him; but Rob's
> geography had always been his stumbling block at school, and
> he had not
> learned to gage the speed of the traveling machine; so he was
> completely
> mystified as to his whereabouts
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home