Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

wanna impress ur GF

> -----Original Message-----
> From: rizwen [mailto:lam<.....>n@emailpinoy.com]
> Sent: 11 March 2006 18:13
> To: Jesse
> Cc: <.....>
> Subject: wanna impress ur GF
>
> Sorry i've been gone but I just got ur email. I'm not sure
> how to say this
> but since ur not glad with your livelyhood and ur performance
> in the night
> time activites then stop by here, www.v<.....>x.org/08y/. It's
> sad but true, I'm
> using them too.
>
> Who would have thought Jamie would grow up to disgrace usIts such a
> pityYou brought him up to be a boozer. (110) In this
> excerpt from Marys
> con.in the novel. These arguments often arise due to the fact
> that their
> house never really felt like a true home to them. Inever
> felt it was my .
>
> versation with James regarding their son, it is obvious that
> their life had
> taken a 180-degree turn from when their offspring were mere
> children wit.
>
> See ya
> zomeid
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home