Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

FW: Business which Obtains Substantial Income

> -----Original Message-----
> From: nydia price [mailto:re<.....>@asheville.com]
> Sent: 12 March 2006 11:22
> To: Kristian Matthews
> Subject: Business which Obtains Substantial Income
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> I found you just in time because I was let go from my
> employment I held
> for 25 plus years. I can't thank you enough for starting me
> in this new
> profession. You have given me a brand new lease on life.
> Already taking
> home twice as much as I earned in my old job.
>
>
> I purchased a new Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really
> having a great time in this business. It's pleasurable and I
> am a hero to
> the judges and to my clients. What an wonderful line of work to be in.
>
> Doing exactly what your training recommends me to do, is
> proceeding better
> than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house
> and locate all
> of the clients I can handle.
>
>
> I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all
> items which can
> be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them
> thru the post
> office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my
> PO Box. Its
> like magic. I love it.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.
> France and
> China this year.
>
> Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so
> massive it
> needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people
> who have been
> damaged.
>
> Sincerely,
> Christy N. Virginia
>
>
> This may well be you!
>
> Continue to web site below where we provide you more indepth
> details about
> our arrangement at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have
> anything to lose
> and lots to gain.
>
>
> http://au.<.....>.com/the85847/
>
>
> When the family circle broke up, and all retired for the
> night, Rob kissed
> his parents and sisters with real affection before going to
> his own room.
> But, on reaching his cozy little chamber, instead of
> preparing for bed Rob
> clothed himself in the Garment of Repulsion
> Then he covered the glittering Garment with his best summer suit of
> clothes, which effectually concealed it
>
> Above line to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
> information and then to see location
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home