Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

info

> From: ivan balakov [mailto:ivan<.....>kov2006@yahoo.pl]
> Sent: 13 March 2006 13:13
> Subject: info
>
> Direktor Sir,
>
> I am Mr. Ivan Balakov, I represent a top company executive in
> Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this
> top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds
> over Ђ20,000,000.00. I will give the details, but in summary,
> the fund is from a holding bank in Russia where we have a
> considerable stake. Presently we have established a profiling
> channel through our corresponding bank in Western Europe. We
> need to present you/your company as a management consultant
> to undertake and complete this re-profiling job. This is a
> legitimate transaction. I propose that you will be paid 8 %
> of this fund for your proposed "management consultation
> invoiced charges", for your assistance to re-profile this
> funds appropriately, if I am able to reach terms with you.
> Your information was given to me by a Russian friend who has
> benefited from the favorable investment climate in the United
> kingdom, especially in renowned football clubs which we also
> have our eyes on.
>
> If you are willing to render this assistance quietly, please
> write back by email ivan<.....>kov@rediffmail.com and provide me
> with your confidential telephone number, email address and
> corporate profile and I will provide further details. Please
> keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we can not
> afford any political problems with Moscow. Whatever your
> decision, Write me back. I look forward to it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ivan Balakov
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home