Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> From: ahmed lashi [mailto:ahm<.....>shi@mail.ru]
> Sent: 13 March 2006 20:38
> To: <.....>@yahoo.com
> Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
>
>
>
>
> FROM:AHMED LASHI
> No. 12 northwest lane Abuja.
> private phone;+234 80 <.....> 1093
> Private email:ahm<.....>shi@mail.ru
>
>
> ATTN KANDALL
> It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture
> which I , intend to establish in your country.
>
> Though I have not met
> with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in
> someone to
> succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of
> Twleve million
> U.S dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late Client in a
> security
> storage house here before he was poisoned by unknow persons.
> Now I
> decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere
> safe enough
> outside the country for security and political reasons.We want you
> to
> help us to transfer this fund to your country for
> investmentpurposes on the followings below: If you you can
> be of an
> assistance to us we
> will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total
> fund.
>
> It is very important that you forward to me your full name ,
> your private telephone and fax numbers/occupation,to
> enable me send
> all relevant
> documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you.
>
> Hence I will not want to be exposed this is to aviod losing the
> money.
>
> I await your soonest response.
>
> Thank you and God bless
> you.
> Sincerely,
>
> AHMED LASHI
> private phone; +234 80 <.....> 1093
>
>
>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home