Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-13

Prospect in the high income investigative profession

> From: shonda fernandez [mailto:et<.....>na@go2.pl]
> Sent: 14 March 2006 11:09
> To: Elvis Gomez
> Subject: Prospect in the high income investigative profession
>
>
> Hi Marry,
>
> I found you just in time because I was let go from a job I
> held for 26
> years.
>
> I can't thank you enough for launching me in this industry.
> You have given
> me a brand new lease on life. Already making twice as much
> as I earned in
> my old job.
>
> I drive a new Jaguar. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
> Really having
> a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to
> the courts and
> to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.
>
> Doing exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
> perfectly. I go to the local court and locate all of the
> clients I can
> handle.
>
> I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items
> which can be
> seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to
> the appropriate
> firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic.
> I love it.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.
> Hawaii and Japan
> this year.
>
> Provide this letter to others. This profession is so
> untapped it needs
> many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have
> been damaged.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wilton P. TN
>
>
> This can be you!
>
> Go to our site below where we provide you more indepth
> details about our
> structure at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have a thing
> to lose and
> lots to gain.
>
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/tried64356/
>
> Higher to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more
> info and then to
> see location
>
>
> Those fellows seem to be looking for trouble, remarked the boy, as he
> glided over them, and it wouldn't be exactly healthy for an
> enemy to get in
> their way. But I haven't time to stop, so I'm not likely to
> get mixed up in
> any rumpus with them
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home