Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-28

Eradicate all that you owe without sending an other dime

I shall go by electric propulsion.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tomeka cunningham [mailto:zemjan<.....>mae@my.my.znakomstva.lv]
> Sent: 27 March 2006 14:16
> To: Adelia Jones
> Cc: bog@pi<.....>og.com
> Subject: Eradicate all that you owe without sending an other dime
>
> Abolish everything you are indebted for with out sending an
> other cent.
> Stop the harrasing calls. Bring a stop to the sending of
> payments! Believe
> it or not almost all lending orgizations are operating illegally.
> Astonishing but factual! Visit us for detailed information
> regarding our
> structure at N O expense or responsibility. You have naught
> to loose and
> loads to achieve.
>
> http://<.....>.geo<.....>ies.com/wrappings81468/
> In depth info or to discontinue getting or to get postal address
>
>
> I shall go by electric propulsion. Good gracious! cried Mr
> Joslyn, and the mother murmured: My poor boy! my poor boy! As
> you are my
> nearest relatives, continued Rob, not noticing these
> exclamations, I will
> allow you to come into the back yard and see me start
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home