Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-28

I Need Your Assistance Plz

419...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mis kika Shittu [mailto:kika<.....>shittu1@walla.com]
> Sent: 27 March 2006 21:51
> Subject: I Need Your Assistance Plz
>
> Attn,
>
> I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but it
> as an emergency
> to our condition with my mother here in Dakar Senegal West-Africa,
> Be bless as you help me and my mother to transfer and invest
> our money in your country.
> My name is Miss, Kika Shittu, with My Mother from the republic
> of Ivory Coast Abidjan in West Africa ,now seeking for refuge
> in Dakar
> Senegal under the (UNHCR) united nation high commission for
> refuge with my mother.
> I got your contact during a desperate search here in Dakar
> Senegal West-Africa for a possible
> investment transaction. My (late) father HON DR. ALMAMMY
> SHITTU,who was the
> former ministre of finance and economy in Ivory Coast Abidjan
> before he was assinated by
> the rebbles in the captal city of Abidjan 2003. And all our
> properties was totally destroyed.
> However, we managed to escape with some of my late father's documents
> covering $18.500.000 Million dollars (Eighteen Million Five
> Hundered Thousand us
> dollars Only) which is presently deposited safely in a Bank
> here in Dakar Senegal West-Africa on
> my name as the only Dougther of the family and the next of kin.
> The Bank have approved to transfer the fund deposited on my
> name but we are
> looking for a trust and reaible foreign partner who will
> assist us to transfer and
> invest the fund in his country.i was advice to live with my
> mother to Dakar Senegal West-Africa where this
> total fund was deposited because i was the next target as the
> only dougther of my family.All the
> vital documents will be fax to you as our foreign partner who
> will recive the fund for the
> investment.Meanwhile,we are saddled with the problem of
> securing a trust worthy foriegn
> personality to help us transfer the money and invest it in
> his country and into his
> possession pending our arrival to meet with him. Furthermore,
> we only want this done this way
> because your country is politically stable for any profitable
> investment and only if you accept
> our proposal, you will serve as the beneficiary of the fund
> on commencement of this
> proposed transactions.You will send me and my mother a letter
> of inviation to enable us to get our
> visa's and fly down to your country once the fund is been
> transfer to your country.i hope you
> will not betray me and my mother because this money is all
> our hope since my late father.
> I am giving you the offers as mentioned with every confidence
> on your acceptance to assist us,
> we have decided to invest 40% of the total fund based on
> equity participation in your company.
> Secondly, we shall also take 5% out for any miscelleneous
> expenses that may occure during the transfer.
> Conclusively, i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon
> as you recieve this proposal
> so that we shall arrange on how this fund will be transfer to
> your country. On commencement,
> this transaction will take nothing less than 4 working days
> to be accomplished as the bank
> managment told me and my mother.All documents covering the
> fund are safe and intact
> with us here in Dakar Senegal West-Africai will fax you all
> the vital documents to enable you to contact
> the Bank firm for the transfer.my mother is sending her
> greetings to you and your
> family. kindly keep this transfer secert and
> confidentail.contact me on this telephone
> number as soon as you recive this massage for more contact me
> on email urgent as soon you recive the massage for more
> details and keep it
> confidetail between you as us. Email :
> kika-shittu@mixmail.com my mother is sending her greetings to you and
> your family. Email us urgent for more detail Email :
> kika<.....>shittu@katamail.com
> Thanks yours Dougther,
> Miss Kika & Mother
>
>
>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home