Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2008-04-04

Now Contact my secretary ask him for ($950.000.00)

No. *You* contact *my* secretary, and ask *him* for $950,000 - he'll
find it funny.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <jimpeter12@fre...et.de>
Date: Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:02 AM
Subject: Now Contact my secretary ask him for ($950.000.00)
To: jimpeter12@freenet.de

Dear Friend,
I didnot forgot your past effort and attemps to
assist me, now I'm happy to inform you that i have
suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the
cooperation of a new partner from London.
Now Contact my secretary ask him for ($950.000.00)
for your compensation his name is Mr uchennaoku
E-Mail (edu_nwabulebu2008@yahoo.fr)
he will send you the money.and
send him the following information to prove yourself
to him.
YOUR FULL NAME;.........................................

YOUR ADDRESS:............................................

YOUR COUNTRY:................................. ...........


YOUR OCCUPATION:.....................................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER:.............................
YOUR FAITHFUL............................................
jim peters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home