Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2007-01-10

[Fwd: Happy New Year my dear (From: George)]

Please choose from the following list of smart-ass remarks:

- email me 20 years ago when I might have cared.
- Not so much a spam, more a careless whisper
- He might have more success if he wrote it on a men's room wall
- 26? He's definitely had too much whacky tobbaccy *this* time
- Surely Andrew Ridgely should have a cut of that 12mil?
- Wake me up before you spam-spam

feel free to add more remarks in the comments.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Happy New Year my dear (From: George)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:37:25 +0100
From: George Michael <george_michael@pobox.sk>
Reply-To: George Michael <george_33mich@yahoo.fr>

Happy New Year my dear,

I know that you will be surprise reading from unknown person but all I
will like you to understand is that, God have already bless you and your
entire family in this 2007 through this proposal. In a brief
introduction, my name is George Michael, 26 years old. My intention of
contacting you is to help me handle the investment of 12.6 million usd
that I inherited from my late father, which he deposited in the bank
before his sudden death. Urgently confirm your willingness to help me
handle the investment of this money with honesty, without betraying my
trust in you.

I will be waiting for your reply as you finish reading this message with
your direct telephone number to enable me call you immediately and
furnish you with more details, upon my confirmation of your willingness
to assist me.

Best Regards,
George Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home