Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-07-31

FW: sibling


Away with you, you bothersome spam bandit.

________________________________

From: Rosaline Pierson [mailto:tapo@am-kraetzberg.de]
Sent: 31 July 2006 20:40
To:
Subject: sibling

It is evident, said Anatok, that you know nothing about the warriorsof
Gooli. I have orders for the commander of the gate, also. Sytor and Pandar
have taken one of the boatsand escaped with Janai. Conceivably, it might
grow and grow throughall eternity devouring and living upon itself. I
determined to return to the camp of the hormads and give myself up. I called
to Tun Gan, and the three ofus set to work to repair the damaged boat. It
was just as well, for if Ay-mad was leaving the City, Janai wouldnot be
brought into it. I had to fight itconstantly to keep it headed in the
direction I wished to travel. If she had any, they would die as soon asthey
were hatched. He shook meroughly, and when I opened my eyes I saw that he
was greatly excited. It was with a feeling of great relief that I found my
body still safein its vault-like tomb. I have not known whom to trust, she
said, but I have trusted youmore than any other. Even so, we shall be lucky
if they do not see us. There, at least, was a hope; and I determinedto cling
to it to the bitter end. That, said the leader, pointing, is Gooli, the
largest city in theworld. She might havespoken in the same way of a thoat or
a calot. You will besacrificing our lives as well as yours, uselessly. It
might have been a momentous matter of state, soserious were they. We were
surrounded by fully fiftywarriors, well though crudely armed. It does not
seem possible that we two shall ever find Ras Thavas, shesaid, sadly. It is
all very confusing and baffling; Icannot understand it. Come, fellow, you
shall see the treasures. I am glad that you did not go away with him
willingly, I said. I thought that they were onlygrumbling among themselves
and heaping abuse upon me. I turneddisconsolately away from the boat. I
thought that they had notnoticed me, but presently one of the officers
approached me. As we approached the village, a couple of hundred people came
to meetus. It is all very confusing and baffling; Icannot understand it. And
I think that one of them is a woman, said Tun Gan. Then, for the first time,
Janai and I were able toconverse. This, I assumed, was themagnificent palace
of Anatok. These Goolians of the Island of Ompt aremarsupials, oviparous
marsupials. You are absolutely mistaken, replied Sytor. He led the way into
his palace, and I followed with a score of warriorspressing about me. There,
in his great palace, dwells Anatok, Jed of Gooli and all ofthe Island of
Ompt. You have no right todo that to us when there is no hope of success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home