Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-07-08

Melt away pounds with Hoodia

Best. Spam. Name. Evar.

Finders T. Cunt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Finders T. Cunt <rolf@kyokodate.com>
Date: 08-Jul-2006 12:04
Subject: Melt away pounds with Hoodia
To: R <r@pigpog.com>

Hoodia 920+ -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product
available - As scen on Oprah

Real testimonials:

"I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Hoodia
920+, almost immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3
belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely
powerful, natural supplement!"

Rita R., Boston
"I tried Hoodia 920+ after visiting your website, and I lost a few
pounds without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start
exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better.
Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for
more than a year don't even recognize me. The change is that dramatic!
Thank you …. Hoodia 920+ really works!"

Rikky Martin, Bellevue WA

Read more testimonals here!

Remove you e-mail

--
Michael Randall
http://pigpog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home