Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-13

Dear Randall

Oh no! It's The Bishop!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bishopcole@katamail.com [mailto:bishopcole@katamail.com]
> Sent: 13 April 2006 13:47
> To: bishopcole@katamail.com
> Subject: Dear Randall
>
> From: Barr. Bishop Cole
> Dear Randall
>
> I am Barrister Bishop Cole a solicitor at law. I am the
> personal attorney to Mr. Mark Randall of your country, who
> used to work with Osojbo Steel Company in Nigeria. Herein
> after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April
> 2003, my client, his wife and their three children were
> involved in a car accident along Sagbama express road. All
> occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
>
> Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to
> locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has
> proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
> attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet,
> to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I
> have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
> property left behind by my client before they get confiscated
> or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge
> deposits were lodged, with (Fidelity Bank Plc) where the
> deceased had an account valued at about $12.5 million dollars
> has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
> account confiscated within the next thirty official working days.
>
> Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
> over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the
> next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name
> so that the proceeds of this account valued at 12.5 million
> dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
> money. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
> to back up any claim we may make.
>
> All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
> this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
> under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
> breach of the law.
>
> Please get in touch with me to my alternative e-mail address:
> bishopcole4@voila.fr or you can me to enable us discuss
> further. You may also, send your Telephone/fax number so that
> I can call you on telephone.
>
> Best regards,
> Bishop Cole, Esq.
> Cell : 234 - 802- 8469176
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> __________
> SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a
> tariffe vantaggiose!
> Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
> http://voice.repubblica.it
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home