Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-13

REGARDS

Whoah! Rufus!

________________________________

From: rufus ahmed [mailto:rufusahmed_ecoghana@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 13 April 2006 09:46
To: michael
Subject: REGARDS


I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: rufusahmed_ecoghana@yahoo.co.in



I am a senior member of the Contract Awarding Committee of the
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS). I am in search of an
agent who will assist me in the transfer of USD 25.5, 000,000.00 (twenty
five million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only.) and
subsequent investment of same in lucrative ventures in his/her country.


This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded
by me intentionally for the supply of hard/soft wares, pharmaceuticals/
medical items, light and heavy duty vehicles, apparels and other
administrative/logistics for the ECOMOG in Sierra-Leone and Liberia during
the Peace Keeping Projects



You will be required to.

1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum

2) Advise on lucrative area(s) of investment, and

3) Assist in the management of same investments. Could you be kind
enough to render your services to me in this regard, you shall be rewarded
with 25% of the total sum stated above while 10% will be used to defray any
incidental charges and cost during the course of the transaction

Kindly indicate your interested by sending an email to me so that I
can give you the modalities.



Yours Sincerely,

Ahmed Rufus .S.

Alternative Email: ahmed_ecowasghana@latinmail.com

+233-277-292-357




- rufus ahmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home