Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-05-10

GOOD DAY RANDALL

BAD DAY SMITH.

COCK OFF YOU SCAMMING TWUNT.

I hereby attempt to insult
you via my Spam Recycling Centre.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GOOD DAY RANDALL
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:49:43 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From: Mr.Samson Smith <samson_smith@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: samosmith@138mail.com

GOOD DAY RANDALL

I am SAM.O.SMITH the Personal Accountant to Latem
MR.JOHN RANDALL,national of your country.

I hereby attempt to reach
you via your email.I wish to notify you that Late MR.JOHN RANDALL, made
you a beneficiary to his will. I contacted you to assist in
repatriating my late client's, your relative's funds in before they are
declared unserviceable.

Particularly the deceased had an account
valued at about US$7million dollars.You should forward alon your
current telephonenumber,including your current mailing address. I hope
to hear from you in no distant time.

Please get in touch with me
through my confidential email address:samosmith@138mail.com, as thus to
enable
us discuss further.

Best regards,

SAM.O.SMITH

Email:
samosmith@138mail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home