Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-05-19

FW: You ready yet

What the vomited? Puke off, ya sick little spammer!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Adolfo"<hushie@meet.love.anekdotov.net>
Sent: 19/05/06 11:56:22
To: "Anders"<aster@pigpog.com>
Cc: "michael@pigpog.com"<michael@pigpog.com>, "bog@pigpog.com"<bog@pigpog.com>, "sam@pigpog.com"<sam@pigpog.com>, "dam@pigpog.com"<dam@pigpog.com>
Subject: You ready yet

Sorry for being so late with this info but it is worth the wait. then hides
taken consider. Adolfo mentioned to me that you've definetly heard about the
deal on droping pds, I think it was here at
http://www.whathappenedforitnow.org.

I seriously. What the vomited. consequences self a

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home